>> Your Actual Choice >>
The Laboratory's workscope includes:
- Research & Concept Services
- Publishing Business
- Internet Aware Art Solutions
- Design & Teaching Practises
- Visual Enlargment
The Laboratory's strength lies in its unique sense for (de)articulation of design zeitgeist + narrative thinking.
“Manuel's work is fun, intelligent and beautiful.”
-- Stefan Sagmeister,
"His veins are coursing with tiger blood."
-- Jon Rafman, Artist
“His projects are [...] often just as goofy as they are subtly,
intelligently deconstructive of media culture and its conventions.”
-- Marisa Olson, Editor / Academic
“Always one step ahead and one head above you.”
--Tracky Birthday, Internet Celebrity / Musician
"How to communicate visually: be very but not only funny, adopt things you really like and change it, combine small gestures to one grand story line."
-- Joost Bottema, Designer, about Manuel Bürger
Focused on elaborate semiotic conjunction & highly narrative guidance The Laboratory aims for neverending communication - cultivating the merge of thoughts and form.
- Education: 1. Master of Arts in European Media, University of Portsmouth, UK. 2.German Diploma in Communication Design, Merz Akademie, Stuttgart
- Teaching/Lectures: Merz Akademie Stuttgart / HGK Basel / University of Cincinnati (among others)
- Prices: Too bad - no prices.
- Exhibitions & Performaces: From London to Sydney, New York to Berlin.
- Founder of Shake Your Tree Network
- Member of the UpitUp Label crew
- Part of the notorious "The Discoghosts"
"The World From Inside to Outside, From Here to Eternity." The Laboratory of Manuel Bürger
About the Logo:
Becoming a Modern Nomade:
While moving in India I‘m exploring new ways of nomadism through analyzing the usage of technology in travelling and (vs.) working.
All rights reserved
by Manuel Bürger?