Imagine or The Story about the Unidentified
Higher Arc Magzine asked me to contribute to their first issue which explores the concept of paleo-futurism through various interpretations. This issue focuses on the past’s predictions for the future,
the concept of expired ideas, and the aesthetics of science fiction and ‘the
Therefore I designed a cover version of my master thesis as a 6 pages magazine - to be published in Higher Arc. It's the story about the UFO, the unidentified, which wants to become ‘the New’ again.
- Howto become the NEW again
- Not Hot: Latest Fakes, p.2
- Exclusive: Queens asks about Kate, p.4
- Interview: Hello James Murphy, p.5
- Plus: Amazing Crop Field Art p.5
- Lead article: „The NEW is the word we use to explain things we don’t understand, things that are above us.” explanis M.Burges a philosopher of the human race. [...]"
- Worst Fakes make UFOs crazy & sad ;(
- New Design Approach: "We got stuck into the same styles and forms over the last decades."
- New Claim: "Every successfull company or product got a message, a claim that supports their economical idea."
- Howto use the UFO Billboard Kit or Banners with the new claim [...]
- The Queens needs the UFO for oberserving Kate
- Interview with James Murphy about "The Discourse" and Realness as important factor to get relevant.
- New Business Ideas: "Getting into the real business would increase our reputaion on earth"
- "Is it the beginning or is it the end" Caution, UFO, 1981